Welcome to our website !

Stuffed Peppers

By 7:52:00 PM



Yum! I made stuffed peppers and they were soooo delicious. So you may be wondering, how did you come up with this idea? Well I was sitting in my favorite green sofa and I felt the urge to eat some seafood, rice, cheese and green peppers. But, wait! How would I combine all these ingredients into one easy one pot meal? Would I make a seafood gumbo, grill the peppers and serve them on the side or would I cook them separately and then eat them together? My head was exploding with ideas. I chose to throw everything inside the pepper and call it a day. So I washed the peppers, crab meat and rice, yes it is very important that you wash your rice. Washing the rice gets rid of micro debris and results in more tender grains. Okay, back to my stuffing. After washing my ingredients I sautéed the crab meat with some Irish butter and then I set it aside to cool. Then I cooked the yellow rice. Finally, I turned the oven to 400 degrees and I began to stuff my peppers. I started with crabmeat at the bottom, then rice on top and a huge handful of cheese on top. Now, my peppers were ready to be baked. The meal took only 30 minutes and in a short period of time I was able to make a mouthwatering all in one meal. Yummmmm!

You Might Also Like

0 comments