Welcome to our website !

Grapeseed Oil

By 8:10:00 AM

Recently, I decided to give skin oils a try. A friend of mine has been encouraging me to use natural oils in lieu of lotions and facial moisturizers. So, I gave in yesterday. We went to Fairway and I bought grapeseed oil. She uses almond oil, but I wanted to try something different for myself. At first I was concerned that the oil would make my skin look oily and shiny, which is why I have stayed away from oils. Surprisingly, when I used a few drops on my face the result was very appealing. At first the oil was noticeable, but in about a minute or two my skin absorbed the oil and left my skin looking smooth, and feeling very moisturized. Let's just say: I felt as if I just left the spa.

My new perception of Grapeseed oil is that it's pretty awesome. It's light and very absorbent. It and contains compounds that even your complexion, restores balance and firmness. So, if you are looking to give your skin a break from the chemicals found in our favorite products; I recommend natural oils such as grapeseed, almond, avocado and apricot. Let me know what you think when you give them a try.

You Might Also Like

0 comments